The IUNC is the first and unique conference in HE offering network building as the main conference tool, which gives participants an opportunity to achieve their collaboration and partnership goals easily and efficiently.
The IUNC aims to broaden relations between universities/institutions from different countries and create world-wide peer-level interaction network. Each IUNC Conference has special focus on collaboration with universities from specific region: Eurasia, Latin America, North America and Middle East & Africa. The conference will also provide higher education professionals with an opportunity to present and discuss their interests in friendly and engaging environment.
The IUNC brings together in total 400+ universities/institutions from 70+ countries (each conference in region has 150+ participants from 30+ countries).
There are many ways of collaboration you will find at the conference:
- Academic exchange of students and tutors
- Creating joint educational programs
- Exchange of educational products
- Joint grant applications
The Conference program includes:
- Open sessions and seminars on various topics about:
- trends of international education
- effective ways of cooperation between universities
- recruitment technologies
- State scholarship programs.
- Prescheduled meetings (up to 30 meetings).
- Campus tour to prospective partner universities.
- Networking activities
February 11-12, 2016, Miami, FL, USA
March 11-11, 2016, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Oct 25-26, 2016, Dubai, UAE
May 11-13, 2016, Moscow, Russia
For enquiries and details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org