The 2nd Virtual Conference on HigherEd ► IUNC Global Online 2018
IUNC Global Online 2018
Sessions & Discussions + ONE-2-ONE Meetings + Networking
February 15-16, 2018. Do everything ONLINE!
You are invited to the 2nd and unique VIRTUAL conference on HigherEd Cooperation IUNC Global Online 2018, which will be held ONLINE on February 15-16, 2018 (according to the London Time Zone). The conference will be devoted to the university partnership development & edu agency network building. In other words, if you are interested in student/faculty exchanges, dual degrees, joint research programs with foreign institutions or wish to recruit international students, IUNC Global Online 2018 will be the right event to attend.
All conference activities such as sessions, discussions, presentations, ONE-2-ONE meetings, networking and new connection establishment will be done online! This is a great opportunity to develop partnership relations with a partner of your choice without long-distance flights & high traveling expenses.
You will enjoy the captivating environment on the VIRTUAL CONFERENCE in 3D. In order to get familiar with this technology and get an idea what the virtual event will look like, please WATCH THIS VIDEO below (click).
As a virtual conference attendee you will be able to participate in the following activities:
- hosting your own booth
- customizing your booth using various advertising options (banners, brochures, video, etc)
- attending the sessions & presentations
- visiting other booths
- conducting one-to-one meetings using video-chat
- meet new people and establish new partnership connections
The Conference program includes:
— sessions, presentations and round-tables on
- the local & global HigherEd tendencies
- effective ways of cooperation between universities
- student recruitment technologies
- state scholarship programs
— Prescheduled one-to-one meetings with universities
— Virtual exhibition
The participants will find the following avenues for cooperation at the Conference:
- Academic exchange of students
- Faculty exchange
- Student recruitment
- Creating joint educational programs
- Exchange of educational products
- Joint grant applications
Register for the conference