Your benefits from participation
1) Convenient date & place
► Moscow, the capital of Russia is gorgeous all year round, but the spring gives it a peculiar charm. You will be fascinated by world-famous places of interest, outstanding historical and cultural landmarks, green parks and blossoming gardens.
2) Each IUNC Conference takes place in a strategically important city of the region of the event:
► it is an easy place to get to (direct flights from almost all countries)
► the best institutions of Russia (particular Moscow & St. Petersburg) and CIS will be participating
► interesting traveling destination, plenty of places world-famous places of interest, vibrant atmosphere, great cultural experience
3) The IUNC Conference is the purpose-oriented event with specific audience:
► well defined aim of the event ensuring fruitful results
► attended by the decision-makers on Int`l Affairs of the institutions only (Int`l Relations Officers, responsible for different areas of International Performance of universities)
► no irrelevant meetings
4) Networking & Personal Negotiations as a main idea of the conference
► pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings (business appointments)
► an opportunity to choose potential partners of your interest (match-making)
► a chance to meet & discuss possible cooperation IN PERSON
5) Cost effectiveness as a priority
► IUNC conference is and "all-inclusive" event (the registration fee covers all sessions, one-to-one meetings, campus-tour, all meals according to the Program)
► The early bird discounts let save up to €600 per participant
► Additional benefits and discount for speakers
6) Pre-scheduling activities & event organisation
► easy-manageable agenda (e-scheduler will do a match-making, find available time-slot and appoint all meetings for you)
► time-saving technologies (it will take about 30 min to get familiar and make up your agenda)
► you will not be lost at the conference! You will have your personal negotiation table marked with your institution name and branding opportunities.
► your online agenda will guide you all the time. You will have the place and time of your next meeting, and your partner will come to this place at the appointed timeas well.
Who is attending?
Educators (universities, academies, institutes, colleges, language schools*):
— Vice-chancellors for international relations;
— management of university international departments;
— international marketing professionals of universities, academies, institutes, university colleges;
— country development and regional managers of the institutions;
* language schools who have proposition to cooperate with universities
Student Recruitment Agencies (which wish to recruit students to universities). Program for agencies (2016)
State and NGO educational organizations
— State agencies (organization) for promotion of education for foreigners;
— Representatives of Ministry of Education and Science;
Other companies involved in HE sphere:
— event and exhibition organizers,
— Educational Testing Services (IELTS, TOEFL, etc),
— online student recruitment platforms and websites
— other companies which are interested in international higher education market.
We would like to give you the following arguments why we have chosen Eurasia as the main focus of the conference in 2018:
- FIFA 2018 in Russia has special cooperation demands. Undoubtedly the IUNC Eurasia 2015 is the best opportunity to set up cooperation with Russian universities to satisfy staff preparation demand for these upcoming world-famous events.
- LEARN how to get full advantage of all sophisticated international student recruitment techniques and strategies — critical to your professional success
- OBTAIN unparalleled knowledge on the latest trends impacting Eurasian education industry and come to grips with the most recent know-how in international cooperation
- ENLARGE your professional network significantly by being in a live face-to-face setting with more than 200 HE specialists and foreign peers from the education community worldwide
- ESTABLISH long-term solid partnerships with educational establishments of your interest by conducting up to 30 prescheduled appointments
- INCREASE the number of international exchange and scholarship programmes and consequently respond to your students needs to a greater extent
- SEIZE the unique opportunity to visit the campuses of the leading Washington universities
- COMMENCE academic cooperation in different research and study fields, students and tutors exchange, dual degree programmes
- BECOME more competitive on international education market and increase global awareness of your institution
Discover, exploit and expand with IUNC conferences!
If you wish to become IUNC Sponsor, please look into our ► sponsorship packages.
Register for the conference